Tuesday, April 28, 2015

    Right now I'm sitting eating my lunch and looking out my big kitchen window at the vineyard. It was quite peaceful until the porta-potty truck came...But I'm sitting here thinking about the Ballet Magnificat! Summer Intensive that is coming up in a few months and about how fast it's coming up! The last few months I've spent just filling out a 12 page application/student form...which took me like a month for some reason! And after finally getting it sent in I kind of forgot about the fact that I'd actually be going! What is wrong with me?? I have all the dance wear I need, all my paperwork sent in, and all the money sent in and yet...it feels like a dream, like after all that I've done it's just a thought, not reality.
    Don't get me wrong, now that I'm thinking about it and writing this I am stoked that I get to go to a state I've never been to before, meet new people, and have amazing ballet training for 4 weeks. But maybe it's the fact that I'm not finished with school and graduated yet that makes it feel unreal. Once I graduate, maybe it'll feel real. Or maybe it won't ever feel real because it's such an exciting thing! Sometimes that happens to me when I travel :P
    All I know is that even though it feels as if June 25 will never come, once it does it'll go by just as quickly. I am just continually praying that all the experiences I have there and all the people I meet...and all the training of course...will stay with me long after the 4 weeks ends.


                                  Time flies over us,
                                         But leaves its shadow behind.
                                                   Nathaniel Hawthorne

No comments:

Post a Comment